Prakash Saput is a most successful and talented Nepali folk singer, composer, songwriter, and music video director. He is now very popular among all the Nepali music lovers with the number of hit songs such as Galbandi, Dohori Battle, Badala, etc. Prakash is the inspiration for the struggling face in Nepali folk music.
|Birthday||14 September 1990|
|Birth Place||Dhamja, Baglung|
|Profession||Singer, Composer, Model|
|Popular songs||Bola Maya, Galbandi, Badala|
|Father name||Bal Baahadur Bishowkarma|
|Mother name||Bina Kumari Bishowkarma|
|Debut song||Musumusu nahasa|
Early Life and Education
Prakash Saput was born on 14th September 1990 in Dhamja, Baglung. He spent his entire childhood there and completed his intermediate level education form there. He has completed a bachelor’s level in education.
Prakash Saput started his musical career by participating in the different competitions and performing in the local stage program. Before singing in his own song, he already started performing live dohori and other stage performances abroad. For the first time in 2013, he recorded his first song musumusu nahasa and his real journey to the music industry started from there. Later he became famous among all the Nepalese after giving hit song dohori battle in 2018. Now, Prakash is the most popular singer, songwriter, composer, and music video director with some hit numbers such as Dohori battle-2, Bola Maya, Galbandi, Badala etc.
Personal Relationship and Affairs
Prakash Saput has a very interesting love story with Bindu Bohora. Their love story started after seeing Bindu while Prakash was returning from the computer class. He asks Bindu’s landline number with her friend. But when he called to the landline, always Bindu’s mom received the call. Later in the valentine’s day, Prakash proposed her by calling on the mobile of Bindu’s friend. Bindu accepted his proposal without knowing him. Later, they get married in 2012.
Secrets of Prakash Saput
- Prakash Saput came from an economically very lower-class family and struggled to achieve the success in Nepali film industry.
- Besides singing, Prakash is good at composing, writing, storytelling, direction, and acting.
- Prakash Saput is an active social media user. He likes to interact and healthy conversations with friends and on social and political issues.
- He has done inter-caste marriage and has one daughter named “Prabisti”.
- Saput loves to watch a film that reflects societal realities.
- Prakash has a dream of visiting eight mountains standing above 8000m in Nepal.
- He is a book lover.
Prakash Saput in Social Media
Facebook: Prakash in Facebook
Instagram: Prakash on Instagram