Raksha Bandhan is an annual festival which occurs on the full moon of the month of Shrawan on the Hindu Calendar, which puts it in July or August on the Gregorian Calendar.
Here are some Raksha Bandhan Wishes
1. Do you know what friendship is … it is to be brother and sister. Happy Rakshyabandan.
2. We laugh and cry, we pray and fight, we share a moment of happiness and sorrows, which makes our bond stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
3. It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on… someone to tell on! Happy Raksha Bandhan.
4. लड़ना, झगड़ना और मना लेना यही है भाई-बहन का प्यार, इसी प्यार को बढ़ाने आ गया है रक्षा बंधन का त्योहार Happy Raksha Bandhan.
5. On the occasion of Rakhi I would like to remind you of all the fights that we had and will have. This does not mean that I do not love you. It means that I love you and our bond is growing stronger. Happy Rakhi
6. चंदन का टीका रेशम का धागा;
सावन की सुगंध बारिश की फुहार;
भाई की उम्मीद बहना का प्यार;
मुबारक हो आपको “रक्षा-बंधन” का त्योहार।
7. The Rakhi can be cut easily, but our bond is built on the strong foundation of history. We go back together all the way to the beginning. Nothing can take that from us.
8. Thank you for being tough enough to handle being my sister. Happy Rakshya Bandhan.
9. A sister is a gift to life, joy to heart and friend to the soul. Love you!…
10. When we stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us? Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
11. The greatest gift our parents gave us was each other. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
12. Happy Raksha Bandhan !!! We may separate ways but our heart and mind will always be connected.
13. Since our childhood, we shared the same dreams and created the same memories. When we grew up, we fulfilled all our dreams. I love you. Happy Raksha Bandhan!
14. We share more than just an emotional bond, we will always have the piece of childhood for each other. Happy Rakshya Bandhan!