Holi Festival in Nepal
Holi is a festival celebrated by the Hindu who mostly lives in the Indian subcontinent of South East Asia that includes countries like Nepal, India, Bangladesh, and other countries. But nowadays due to the trend of emigration of Hindus in different parts of the world, different Hindus are seen observing the festival Holi. Even some people of other religions who have a close bond with Hindus or those tourists who visit Hindu countries during Holi are seen enjoying Holi with the locals.
Happy Holi Wishes Collection in Nepali for Friends
- Sending love with red, friendship with pink, wisdom with yellow and new beginnings with green.
Have a colorful and happy Holi!
- On this auspicious occasion of Holi, I Hope the canvas of your life gets painted with the cutest colors of happiness. Happy Holi!
- I wish we all celebrate this day together and cherish the old memories with our energies and bond. Warm wishes to you on this wonderful occasion. Happy Holi dear friend.
- I hope your life always remains dipped in hues and blues.
I wish you a very Happy and Colorful Holi!
- This festival of Holi is a way to express your love using beautiful colors. So make this Holi the most memorable for all your near and dear ones, Happy Holi!
- Holi is the time to forgive, Holi is the time to play pranks, Holi is the time to make you smile by torturing you, Get ready for more fun and more surprises this Holi as we are all set to make it a memorable one !!! Happy Holi 2020!
- Every day needs to be colorful, but seldom it is.
So, stock yourself for a whole year!
- Bright colors, water balloons and, melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi.
Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
- I wish we all celebrate this day together and cherish the old memories with our energies and bond. Warm wishes to you on this wonderful occasion. Happy Holi dear friend!
- If I could I would send you a rainbow because it has all the colors to fill your heart with joy and happiness. Happy Holi 2020!
- A friend like you deserves the best, not only on the Holi but also for the rest. I hope the shines of this Holi brighten your path towards progress and continued success. Happy Holi greetings to you!
Happy Holi Wishes Collection in Nepali for Boyfriend
- May God paint the canvas of your life with the colors of joy, love, happiness, prosperity, good health and success.
Wishing you a happy Holi dear!
- You are my sun that lets my heart shine, you are the best thing that ever happened to me and you are what matters the most to me. I love you and wishing you a Happy Holi.
- Let us make this festival a way to express our love using beautiful colors and water balloons. Let us get drenched in our relationship and make this Holi the most memorable for us, Happy Holi dear!
- Loving you is not a choice or an option or something ordinary. Loving you is the best thing and something most compulsory. Let’s repaint an everlasting love story on this Holi.
- I’m blessed to have someone so sweet like you. I am pleased to God for gifting me such loving, caring and so understanding soulmate forever. Let’s make this Holi fun filled together!
- Even though I am far away from you on the happy occasion of Holi, all my thoughts and good wishes are with you.
Have a wonderful Holi.
- Together as we are growing older and changing with times, swear upon God there is one thing that will never change. I will always love you as I do. Happy Holi sweetheart!
- My only wish is to paint your face with colors so that your life also be filled with vibrant colors of love, happiness, and joy. Happy Holi dear!
- Luck is yours and wishes are mine. May your future always be bright. May you succeed in whatever you do and find happiness wherever you go. Happy and Colorful Holi Dear!!!
Happy Holi Wishes Collection in Nepali for Girlfriend
- Let us make this Holi memorable by splashing colors of love on each other. Let us brighten our lives with more understanding. May God always bless our relationship. Happy Holi my love.
- The colors of joy, happiness, and togetherness are what I feel whenever I see you. I love you very much. Happy Holi 2020 my love!
- May the lovely colors of life, happiness and love fill your home this Holi and always.
Have a great Holi!
- Auspicious red. Sun-kissed gold. Soothing silver. Pretty purple. Blissful blue. Forever green. I wish you all the happiness your heart could gain. happy Holi 2020!
- I wish that colors of romance and love, colors of happiness and joy, colors of smiles and affection get deeper and darker with each and every day of our life…Wishing you a vibrant Holi blessed with beautiful shades of rainbow…Happy Holi love!!!
- Holi is the time to celebrate the most beautiful feeling in the world called love. This day I would fill your heart with lots of love and happiness. Warm wishes to you. Happy Holi 2020 my love.
- Thank you for filling my black and white life with very beautiful, colorful streaks of light. Happy Holi 2020!
- “You filled my heart with so many colors of happiness. My life looks so colorful now. Thanks for making my lie so beautiful. Happy Holi dear.”
- Sending you wishes in the colors of the rainbow.
May they shower love, happiness, and joy upon you!
- It’s your love that gives me the strength to persevere and warm my heart. Thank you to stand by my side and for all your prayers and care. Wishing you the best ever Holi celebration!
- I want to dance and sing along with you this Colorful Holi Festival. Hope to have lots of fun this season. Happy Holi 2020!
- Best feelings are the ones that cannot be expressed in words. On this festival of colors, all I want to say is that I love you and will always love you. Happy Holi 2020 to you!
These are the Happy Holi Wishes Collection in Nepali that can be shared and spread to the loved one and friends.
Nepali Trends, the pioneer of the blog site that operates under the philosophy of keeping its readers informed. NepaliTrends.com tells the trending story of Nepal and it offers fresh, compelling content that’s useful and informative for its readers. We strive to be very accurate by leaving no stone unturned as we dig into the heart of every story.