What is Digital Marketing?
The world’s marketing has been changed from traditional marketing to Digital Marketing/Online Marketing. Digital Marketing refers to any marketing channel that uses an electronic device for the promotion of brands to connect with potential customers through the internet and other forms of digital communication. In the process of digital marketing, it leverages the business websites, search engines blogs, social media, video, emails, etc. to reach the potential Customer. If a marketing campaign involves digital communication, it is digital marketing.
- In Nepal 10.21 million people use the Internet, the number of internet users increased by 315 thousand between 2019 – 2020.
- About 30 percent of a consumer interacts with the brand through social media channels vs going to the store.
Major digital marketing services in Nepal?
Following are the major digital marketing services in Nepal.
1) Social Media Marketing – SMM
Todays’ consumers are more engaged on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Snapchat, and so on. It is one of the best ways to promote products or resources organically to your followers and engage with the customer as well as paid Social media advertising. Social media marketing includes activities like creating and posting text and updating images, videos, and other content. In each platform created paid ad campaigns and segment users create paid ad campaigns and segment users so these ads appear on the feeds of the target audience, location, job location, job title, age, interests, etc.
2) Email Marketing
Email marketing is one the most powerful direct marketing channels as well as a digital marketing channel that uses email to promote the product or services. The campaigns of email allow organizations to stay connected with prospects’ customers by sending them a customized newsletter, aware of the latest items or offers by integrating it into your marketing automation efforts. Email Marketing plays a vital role in marketing strategy with lead generation, building the relationship, brand awareness, and too engaged between purchases through different types of marketing emails. About 60 percent of consumers make a purchase decision from email, furthermore, transactional emails are more likely to be opened by the subscriber.
3) Content Marketing:
Content marketing is a strategic marketing technique focused on creating relevant and valuable content as well as distributing consistent content to the target audiences to drive profitable customer action. The content Marketing teams create content, videos, and provide context to consumers throughout the three stages of the buyer’s journey:
- The awareness stage: In this stage, the buyer will realize his or her need.
- The consideration stage: In this stage, the buyer will determine a course of action to
meet his/her need.
- The decision stage: the last stage is the decision stage. In this stage, the Buyer will
decide on a product/service to purchase to meet the need.
- Content marketing gives relevant information about the product and service, provides a
a solution to the customer and makes them update the product and services.
4) Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO refers to the process of improving the visibility of the web traffic to the relevant searches. It mainly targets Organic traffic rather than Paid Traffic on a website. SEO optimizes the content for user experience and the content will show up in SERP (Search Engine Result Page) when the relevant information is searched in the search engine.
5) Pay-per-click (PPC)
Pay Per Click is a paid online advertising using Searching engine advertising to generate purchase traffic to their website and conversion metrics. An advertiser pays each time a user clicks on one of their ads. The ads are published on the website or search engines such as Google, Microsoft Bing. The ads are shown at the top of a search result page typically determined by bids on a specific keyword.
6) Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate Marketing is similar to a referral program that involves working with outside companies or individuals under the agreement to promote the products. The products are promoted by exchange for a commission from each sale that can be attributed to their efforts. In this way, the cost is cut down and outsources some of the heavy liftings of promotion.
7) Influencer Marketing:
Influencer marketing is one effective way to reach the target audiences. Brands can partner with experts in their field that share similar values or celebrities, sites, etc. It can reach influencers’ followers with branded content and offers. People make the purchase decision on a recommendation from an influencer.
8) Youtube Advertisement:
Well, you might wonder, what are the advantages of YouTube advertisement? Why does my business need it in the first place? Well, here are a few reasons for your brand’s YouTube advertisement.
- Reach your target audience based on demographics, language, location, and interests.
- Video ads are better connected. Even if someone is just listening to songs on YouTube,
they can hear your ads!
- YouTube advertisements are optimized for mobile devices.
- Even if users skip your ads, there is an 80% chance of users remembering your brand.
- Get the right metrics through YouTube advertisement tools.
Nowadays companies are gradually adopting the marketing thing on digital platforms in Nepal. They have realized that investing in digital marketing can do wonders for their business to grow and reach their customers. So, if you haven’t started launching your business or products on digital platforms then this is the right time to do it and reach your targeted audience. Visit EveMoo.com for the digital marketing solution in Nepal.
- Blogging Scope Future and Earning in Nepal
- Best Digital Marketing Agencies in Nepal
- A career in Digital Marketing in Nepal
- Ways to Increase Brand Awareness With Digital Marketing