18 Years old Nepali Teen Bandana Nepal set the record of the longest dancing marathon by an individual. The earlier record held by Kerala woman Hemalatha who danced for 123 hours and 15 minutes without a break in 2011. Bandana Danced continuously for 126 hours to achieve this unique feat on November 23-28, 2018.
The officials of the Guinness World Records declared that she holds the World Record for the ‘Longest Dancing Marathon by an Individual’. She received the confirmation for her Guinness World Records submission on May 03, 2019.
Bandana Nepal is originally from Dhankuta district of eastern Nepal. Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli honored the Nepali dancing star for her recent achievement and also encouraged her to follow her passion.
Some Facts About Bandana Nepal
- Bandana was born in Mahalaxmi Municipality, Murtidhunga-9, Dhankuta and has been living in Kathmandu from an early age.
- She was passionate about dancing from her childhood
- She has an interest in social work and leading youth organization “Bandana Organization. This organization works for uplifting the women status in Nepal.
- Bandana recently completed her +2 education (Business Management) from Chelsea International College.
- She is also a dance teacher and choreographer.
- She started dancing at the age of 5.