The result of the Electronic Diversity Visa (EDV) for 2019 has been published. Embassy if the United States of America has informed that the result of EVD 2019 is published.
Beware of scams:
• The Embassy does not send DV winners emails informing them of their selection.
• The Embassy does not send e-mails, letters or announcements asking you to pay a processing fee in advance of your visa appointment. #DV #Nepal pic.twitter.com/cFZfAKouFz
— U.S. Embassy Nepal (@USEmbassyNepal) May 15, 2018
Enter your confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 15, 2018. The EDV 2019 entry period opened on October 18, 2017, and closed on November 22, 2017. Only confirmation information for entries submitted during this period are valid to check your status.
You can check the result in the following link.
Winners For 2019 Namelist
|Ajnu Pandit Chhetri||Kathmandu|
|Bel Kumari Thapa||Syangja|
|Bir Bahadur Majakoti||Lamjung|
|Bhagawati Karki Budhathoki||Ramechhap|
|Dipa Bhandari Thapa||Gorkha|
|Krishna Prasad Dhungana||Jhapa|
|Shree Krishna Shrestha||Dang|
Here’s What You Should Do
US Department of State | Bureau of Consular Affairs has stated six steps processes about the pre and post-processing.
1.Entrant Status Check
-Find if you were selected for DV-2019 using Entrant Status Check. You will not receive any email about your selection.
2. Follow Application Instructions
– If you are selected, follow the instruction on Entrant Status Check to submit your visa application and print your DS-260 confirmation page.
3. Gather Supporting Documents
-Obtain school records, employment records, and other evidence of DV qualifying education or work experience. You need to bring theses document to your visa interviews.
4. Prepare For Interview
-You will receive notice of your interview date and location through Entrant Status Check. Check the websites of the US Embassy or Consulate where you will be applying for additional applications instructions.
5. Medical Exam
-You and each family member applying for a visa with you are required to schedule a medical appointment with an authorized physician in the country where you will be interviewed.
6.Pay DV fee
– You will pay the visa application fee at the embassy or consulate on the day of a visa interview. This is only time you will be asked to pay an application fee.
Namelist of the winner will be continuously updated. Share this post to let your friend know that they are selected. NepaliTrends.com wish all the winner a big congratulations.